There are a number of tracks (also for bicycles) available from the center of Le Lavandou, a few meters only from L'Oustaou Hotel.
- The Littoral track, a green and secured road, runs 7 km from East to West, and allows walks, or bicycle rides along beautiful beaches from St Clair to La Fossette.
- A bicycle road of 20km round trip will take you to the Rayol, a neighboring district which shelters a 20 hectares domain, owned by the Conservatoire du Littoral, keeping it preserved and wild.
- In the heart of Le Lavandou, the Fountains tour will take you along the paved streets of the village to discover the 13 old fountains and washtubs of the village.
- Just out of the village, the GR (hike track) will take you to famous village of Bormes-Les-Mimosas
- The little Beach train "le petit train des plages" runs from may till october. It leaves from the harbour, 60m from L'Oustaou Hotel, and drives all the way to Pramousquier, the 12th and last beach of the Lavandou resort, through the Littoral track, offering a wonderful ride of a bit more of an hour round trip along the beaches.
- Le Chemin des Peintres (the painter's trail), is a must. It offers a 2,5 km walk round trip from St Clair's chapel, a 2 hours trip following the footsteps of several neo-impressionnist painters and writers who lived in the district of St Clair between 1892 and 1926.
- Les Balcons de Cavalières (Cavalières's balconies) : a 12 km hike for experienced walkers, amazing sceneries and a total immersion in the Massif des Maures.